Charming bungalow near world class resort beaches with ocean/sunset views.
About this property
Please inquire for one or two night rentals.
Hale Hapuna is your private oasis perfectly located to enjoy all the Big Island has to offer.
World class beaches of Hapuna and Mauna Kea await you just 5 minutes away as well as many others lining the Kohala coast.
Grab the beach guide and start exploring, the beach gear is ready to go.
Hale Hapuna is in a small residential village on the hillside overlooking the ocean in Kawaihae near the harbor. It is located between Kailua-Kona (40 minutes) and Hilo (90 minutes) and 30 minutes from KOA airport in Kona.
Just up the hill (15 minutes) are the ranching town of Waimea and the eclectic town of Hawi, surrounded by acres of green hills and pastures. Plan your day trips to explore these charming towns and be home for sunset on the deck at Hale Hapuna.
You are never far from the many activities here on the Big Island whether it’s snorkeling, diving, ziplining, shopping, surfing, golfing, dining, stargazing at the top of Mauna Kea or just reading a book on the beach. It’s all here waiting for you.
Property Manage – Joe
Rooms & Beds
3 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
Bedroom 1 – 1 King bed
Bedroom 2 – 1 King bed
Bedroom 3 – 1 Twin bed, 1 Double bed, 1 Twin bunk bed
Deck or Patio
Porch or Lanai
Check in after 4:00 pm
Check out before 10:00 am
Minimum age to rent: 21
Children – allowed ages 0-17
Events – No events allowed
Pets – No pets allowed
Smoking – Smoking is not permitted
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
On site parties or group events are strictly prohibited
Property Registration Number TA-197-297-1008-01, 369814880000, GE-197-297-1008-01
About this area
Located in Kamuela, this vacation home is by the sea. Anna Ranch Heritage Center and Isaacs Art Center are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Parker Ranch Center and Queens’ Marketplace. Manta Ray Point and Pua Mau Place Botanic & Sculpture Garden are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and hiking nearby
Pu’ukohola Heiau National Historic Site – 17 min walk
Spencer Beach Park – 3 min drive
Waikui-Puako Beaches – 3 min drive
Hapuna Golf Course – 6 min drive
Mauna Kea Beach – 6 min drive
Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) – 20 min drive
The Seafood Bar u0026 Grill – 4 min drive
Copper Bar – 6 min drive
Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar – 6 min drive
Hau Tree – 6 min drive
Blue Dragon Restaurant and Coastal Cuisine – 4 min drive
Prices start at: $275 per night (+taxes and fees)
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Activities, Air Conditioning, all rooms, Baby & toddler, Basic Soaps, bathroom, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Board games, Boating, Books, Bunk bed, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Entertainment, Essentials, Exterior lighting, Fenced yard, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Fishing, Heating, Hiking, Hunting, Ice Maker, Kayak / Canoe, Kettle, Kitchen, kitchen and laundry room, Kitchen island, Laundry, Linens, Location Type, MIcrowave, Minimum age limit for renters, Near Ocean, Ocean view, Outside, Outside Furniture, Oven, Parking, Parking, Refrigerator, Roku television device, Safe, Safety, Sailing, Scuba diving, Smart TV, Smoke detector, Snorkeling, Stove, Suitability, Surfing, Swimming, Toaster, Toilet paoer, Towels, Village, Washing Machine, Water sports, Water view, Whale watching, WiFi, Wifi speed: 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices), Wireless Internet
- View: ocean view
- Bed Type: 2 King beds, 1 Twin bed, 1 Double bed, 1 Twin bunk bed
- Categories: 1 Bath, 3 Bedroom, Deck / Patio, House, Kamuela
- Kamuela: Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site, Spencer Beach Park, Waikui-Puako Beaches
- House: 1 bath, 3 bedroom, sleeps 6